Allergy support/Herbal reference guide
- Relieves and reduces the symptoms of allergies such as itchy eyes and runny nose resulting from hay fever or sinusitis
- Relief of allergic skin conditions related to eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Useful in asthma where allergy is dominant
|2 tablets 3 times daily||1 tablet 3 times daily||1 tablet 2 to 3 times daily|
For seasonal respiratory problems start 4 to 6 weeks before expected onset.
Cautions and Contraindications: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Contraindications in individuals with known hypersensitivity to feverfew, parthenolide or other members of daisy family.
Doctor Commentary and Anecdotes
- Albizia complex is a fantastic formula for the treatment and prevention of allergies.
- Two of the herbs in this tablet, Albizia and Chinese Skullcap, stabilize mast cells thus reducing the amount of histamine released. They are herbal antihistamines.
- I prescribe these tablets for all allergies, no matter the cause and usually add Echinacea Premium to modulate the immune system, thus dampening down the allergic response.
- I usually combine them with other specific herbs depending on where the allergy is occurring and what is causing it. For example, for hay fever i usually combine them with Euphrasia Complex which is very specific for the upper respiratory tract; in cases of allergic asthma i add PulmaCo; for allergic skin conditions i combine them with DermaCo.
- A female patient aged 35 occasionally suffered from hay fever during the Spring season. Acutely, she used Albizia Complex tablets 3 times daily and found them to significantly reduce the associated symptoms such as runny nose and related sinus congestion.
- A 12 years old child presented with periodic wheat and milk tolerance “build up” resulting in respiratory congestion and vomiting of mucus. Treatment included reducing allergon intake (but in this case were not entirely removed), Albizia Complex tablets (2 tablets daily) and Andrographis Complex (2 tablets daily) during the acute phase. This treatment had an almost instant effect on inflammatory pain and congestion.
- Euphrasia Complex Tablets- for upper respiratory tract allergies
- Golden Seal 500mg tablets- for mucous membrane support
- DermaCo tablets- for additional support of allergic skin conditions
- Echinacea Premium tablets- to modulate the immune system
- PulmaCo tablets- in cases of allergic asthma
Herbal reference guide