Your detoxification system works hard; give it some love with Cumin Vitality! Cumin is a cleansing support superstar, delivering internal cleansing properties and support for your body’s most important detoxifying organs, like the liver, kidneys, and digestive system. Toasted, spicy, and earthy, it’s also an international cuisine fan favorite. A drop of Cumin Vitality will make all the difference between mediocre and memorable in your chili, curry, and stew recipes.
- Nix those toxins. Support your liver and the body’s natural cleansing processes with Cumin Vitality.
- Settle down. Taking Cumin Vitality after meals can help ease digestive discomfort to keep your healthy digestive system going strong.
100% pure, Seed-to-Seal®-certified Cumin essential oil from Egypt
Cumin Vitality adds a warm, spicy flavor to your favorite savory dishes. It also provides cleansing properties and is your best friend for a healthy liver and a comfortable digestive system.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Supports healthy liver function and provides cleansing and detoxifying properties*
- Supports a healthy digestive system to ease digestive discomfort*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- Supports your healthy immune system*
Cumin Vitality essential oil is produced by distilling the
- Gives recipes a rich, spicy flavor seeds of the cumin plant and can deepen and enrich the flavor of Indian, North African, and Middle Eastern
- Non-GMO Project verified
recipes. Cumin is a small, flowering, herbaceous plant from the Apiaceae family that is native to the Middle East and South Asia.
Although we now think of it as a spice, cumin was once used by the ancient Egyptians during ceremonial rituals. In the Middle Ages, cumin seed was known as a symbol of love and fidelity and was often carried by brides and grooms at the wedding ceremony for good luck.
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to take advantage of Cumin Vitality’s cleansing properties.
- Add 1-2 drops of Cumin Vitality to a capsule and take it daily as a dietary supplement to support a healthy, comfortable digestive system.
- Add Cumin Vitality for an added flavor boost in many recipes, including Indian, Latin American, and North African cuisines.
Product Information Page Cumin VitalityTM – 5 ml Item No. 27399
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
Supplement Serving Size: 1 drop Amount Per Serving Facts %DV
- Substitute Cumin Vitality for fresh or ground
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) seed oil 60 mg** cumin in recipes.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you properly ingest Cumin Vitality on its own?
- Dilute 1 drop of Cumin Vitality with 1 drop of carrier oil in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily. Substitute Cumin Vitality for fresh or ground cumin in recipes. Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
- How much Cumin Vitality oil should be used when substituting for whole or ground cumin seed in recipes?
- Because of the oil’s high potency, start by dipping a toothpick in Cumin Vitality and swirl it through your ingredients for a light cumin flavor. Add more as needed.
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)† seed oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil