Supports Healthy Pancreas Function
The pancreas is both an exocrine and an endocrine organ. Pancreatic secretion contains enzymes for digestion of all three major types of food: proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. The exocrine secretion of the pancreas is called pancreatic juice and contains the enzymes trypsinogen, chymotrypsinogen, amylase, and lipase. Sodium bicarbonate, also contained in pancreatic juice, plays an important role in neutralizing the acid chyme, which is emptied by the stomach in the duodenum.
Endocrine secretion begins in the islets of Langerhans cells. These cells secrete 1) glucagon, which raises blood glucose; 2) insulin, which lowers blood glucose; and 3) somatostatin, which inhibits the secretion of insulin, glucagon, and growth hormone from the anterior pituitary as well as gastrin from the stomach.
How Pancreatrophin PMG Keeps You Healthy
Maintains cellular health
Protomorphogen extract is the brand name of Standard Process’ extracts derived from nucleoprotein-mineral molecules. The foundation for the function of these uniquely formulated nucleoprotein-mineral extracts comes from the antigen antibody reaction that takes place during normal cell maintenance. The antigenic properties promote healthy cellular division, function, and growth. When a tissue needs support, at least a dozen different compounds are formed that can cause white blood cells to travel together toward the compromised area. These compounds include degenerative products of the tissues themselves. They strongly activate the macrophage system, and within a few hours, the macrophages begin to devour the destroyed tissue byproducts. At times, the macrophages can also affect the structure of the remaining healthy cells. The bovine pancreas PMGT extract in Pancreatrophin PMG appears to neutralize the circulating antibodies, thereby contributing to the maintenance of cellular health.
Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract
Alfalfa is regarded as a source of enzymes and chlorophyll. Its chlorophyll content is one of the richest in the plant kingdom. Chlorophyll protects and detoxifies the gastrointestinal tract and helps maintain healthy intestinal flora.
Supports metabolic activity
Nutritional yeast contains chromium, selenium, and concentrations of B-complex vitamins such as cocarboxylase, an important coenzyme in the physiological utilization of sugars. In addition, nutritional yeast helps support a healthy balance of normal intestinal flora. Nutritional yeast is also a source of
essential amino acids and enzymes that break down proteins.
What Makes Pancreatrophin PMG Unique
Multiple nutrients from a variety of plant and animal sources
- Bovine and porcine tissues provide cellular support and rehabilitation to the corresponding tissues in humans .
- Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from plants and animal tissues work Synergistically for maximum effect.
Contains Protomorphogen” extracts
- Standard Process uses a unique manufacturing method of deriving tissue cell determinants from animal glands and organs.
- Important antigenic properties of nucleoprotein-mineral determinants are the foundation of the product.
Certified Organic Farming
A healthy ecosystem is created by using organic farming techniques, such as rotating crops, fertilizing the soil with nutrient-rich cover crops and byproducts from our processing, practicing strict weed-control standards, and continually monitoring the health of our plants
- Assures the soil is laden with minerals and nutrients
- Ensures plants are nutritionally complete and free from synthetic pesticides.
Manufacturing and Quality Control Processes
Upon harvesting, nutrient-rich plants are immediately washed and promptly processed .
- Preserves nutritional integrity
Low-temperature, high-vacuum drying technique
- Preserves the enzymatic vitality and nutritional potential of ingredients
Not disassociated into isolated components
- The nutrients in Pancreatrophin PMG are processed to remain intact, complete nutritional compounds
Degreed microbiologists and chemists in our on-site laboratories continually conduct bacterial and analytical tests on raw materials, product batches, and finished products
- Ensures consistent quality and safety
Vitamin and mineral analyses validate product content and specifications
- Assures high-quality essential nutrients are delivered