Offers Natural, Whole Foods to Support Healthy Renal Functioning
The kidneys are as essential to life as the heart and brain, and they work continuously to filter waste from our blood. Leftover debris from cellular chemical reactions and excess nutrients that our bodies don’t need to travel in the blood to renal artery where they enter the kidneys for purification. Approximately 400 gallons of blood pass through the kidneys each day. Millions of tiny filters, called nephrons, catch the waste from the blood where it combines with water to make urine, the liquid form in which the waste leaves the body. The kidneys also balance fluid and mineral volume in the body. In order to maintain daily homeostasis, the amount of water we take in should equal the amount our body eliminates. Our water intake includes the water we drink as well as the water we get from food. The Kidneys work in concert with the brain to determine fluid regulation. Thirst is the brain’s message to encourage us to take in more fluid. If the body runs too low in fluid, the brain sends a hormone to the kidneys, a message to hang on to fluid. Once adequate hydration is restored, the hormone level decreases, and the kidneys resume releasing fluid. The kidneys, like all other tissues in the body, require multiple nutrients in order to function properly.
How Renafood Keeps You Healthy
Keeps your Kidneys Healthy
Legumes are well recognized for their healing influence. Kidney Beans have a much greater connection to kidneys than their shape. Kidney beans are naturally low in sodium to help maintain healthy water retention. They contain many vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, all important nutrients to support healthy renal function.
The bovine kidney PMG extract found in Renafood contains cellular determinants that regulate cell activities. Genetic coding determines the proteins unique to cells in each tissue, gland, and organ. Cellular proteins are the foundation of the cell’s nutrition. Similarly, bovine kidney contributes innumerable materials produced in the organ itself, such as acids, enzymes, and hormone precursors. These are captured and preserved to offer their innate benefits to the corresponding tissues in the humans to promote optimal health.
Whole grains provide vitamins and minerals and promote healthy elimination. Nutrients from beets keep blood clean and circulating. Carrots also help maintain healthy fluids.
What makes Renafood Unique
Multiple nutrients from a variety of plant and animal sources
● Extracts from bovine tissues provide cellular support and rehabilitation to the corresponding tissues in humans
● Vitamins, Minerals, and nutrients from plants and animal tissues work synergistically
for maximum effect
Contains Protomorphogen extracts
● Standard process uses a unique manufacturing method of deriving tissue cell determinants from animal glands and organs
● Important antigenic properties of nucleoprotein-mineral determinants are the foundation of the product
Certified Organic Farming
A healthy ecosystem is created by using organic farming techniques, such as rotating crops, fertilizing the soil with nutrient-rich cover crops and byproducts from our processing, practicing strict weed-control standards, and continually monitoring the health of our plants
● Assures the soil is laden with minerals and nutrients
● Ensures plants are nutritionally complete and free from synthetic pesticides.
Manufacturing and Quality-Control Process
Upon harvesting, nutrient-rich plants are immediately washed and promptly processed
● Preserves nutritional integrity
Low-temperature, high-vacuum drying technique
● Preserves the enzymatic vitality and nutritional potential of ingredients
Not dissociated into isolated components
● The nutrients in Renafood are processed to remain intact, complete nutritional compounds.
Degreed microbiologists and chemists in our on-site laboratories continually conduct bacterial and analytical tests on raw materials, product batches, and finished products.
● Ensures consistent quality and safety.
●Vitamin and mineral analyses validate product content and specifications
● Assures high-quality essential nutrients are delivered