Stress Away Essential Oil
Young Living essential oils
STRESS AWAY PRODUCT SUMMARY
Stress Away essential oil blend contains a unique combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. It’s this distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime that gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma, among other benefits. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorian-sourced essential oil.
STRESS AWAY KEY INGREDIENTS
Lime, Vanilla extract, Copaiba, Lavender, and Cedarwood essential oils
A tropical blend of Lime, Vanilla, Copaiba, and more, Stress Away’s sweet citrus scent helps you step away from the many tasks that fill your day to momentarily unwind and relax in a personal oasis.
Stress Away brings aromas from around the world to create an on-the-go getaway just for you. It includes botanicals with influence that spans the globe, including Copaiba, which has been used since the 16th century in Brazil; Lavender, a staple in the Provence region of France; and Cedarwood, which can be found in Morocco and the United States. With these essential oils and the addition of Lime and Vanilla, Stress Away has been specially formulated by Founder D. Gary Young to calm the mind and help you take on life’s challenges with its soothing aroma.
BENEFITS & FEATURES OF STRESS AWAY
- Formulated with Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood, and more for a well-rounded and relaxing aroma
- Promotes relaxation and a calming environment
- Can be diffused, applied topically, and used as a personal fragrance
- Has an inviting aroma that helps calm the mind • Includes ingredients that have the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-humulene, limonene, cedrol, and linalool
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance. Youngliving.com